06 March 2009

Bleach: Kurosaki Ichigo

bleach cosplay - kurosaki ichigoAfter unintentionally absorbing most of Rukia's powers, Ichigo's fate changed dramatically from being an ordinary high school student, to temporary substitute shinigami (Soul Reaper).

Despite his cynical nature, Ichigo has come to accept the responsibilities and strength of becoming a soul reaper as it allows him to protect those he cares for the most. It is later revealed that Ichigo has even more powers aside from his soul reaper abilities.

I can't believe I've had a ton of Bleach cosplayer features and yet this is the first time I posted Ichigo! Maybe none of the ones I've seen previously caught my eye? Anyway, awesome work on this one! Love the additional detailing of the wounded arm and sword. Good job!

6 comments:

  1. wow what a great ichigo! i think i like this cosplayer better even than the guy who played ichigo in rock musical bleach <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that musical yet, but I did see the guy who played Hitsugaya-taichou! He was so awesome! I need to feature him! *o* ..only, I don't know what his name is. >.<;;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name that role as HItsugaya at BuriMyu is Nagayama Takashi xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks Hinamori! I'll have to find that picture of him first...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great cosplay !!!
    I love this !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. u can find any pic of Nagayama Takashi as Hitsugaya on google... this site needs a Hitsugaya cosplay pic >w<

    ReplyDelete