21 March 2009

Vampire Knight: Kiryuu Zero 03

vampire knight cosplay - kiryuu zero It would appear that my photobucket account has exceeded its bandwidth limits... Which is why you see a lot of those default photobucket images here today.

I might have to reconsider which photo service I should use for this blog, but for now, I think I'll use Picasa and my other Photobucket account.

I will need to move a few images here and there to keep the bandwidth in check, so please have a bit of patience with me.

Anyhow, to keep everyone entertained for now, here is a picture of a cosplay of Zero from Vampire Knight. Hope you like it!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm speechless... Its the living Zero!! I love the expression on his/her face. SHe's a girl? or boy? anyway, s/he looks real good in this cosplay.. cheers! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell, but if I had to guess, I'd think this is a girl. Most cosplayers are girls anyhow. :3

    And don't you just love that uniform? >.<;;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome zero! the uniform looks so realistic o.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the tattoo. :3 I wonder if you can get fake tattoos that look like Zero's these days? It's so pretty~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where do you get that beautifull costume? I want it!!! ;)
    beautifull photo <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I'd like to know the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,I like to cosplay as Zero too..but sadly its hard to find/ create a tatoo like that he has

    ReplyDelete
  8. tattoo looks very good, but the cosplayer looks too delicate, Zero is kinda scary in manga...

    ReplyDelete
  9. *_* so beautiful <3 *love*

    ReplyDelete