03 May 2009

Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro: Sai

majin tantei nogami neuro cosplay - saiA human who could be considered to be a little more than human, Sai has the ability to alter his own cellular structure. He can change his appearance into any human form available, which also makes him indestructible.

His true name is Kaibutsu Goutou X.I, with the X standing for anonymity and the I for invisible. Abbreviated, he is called "Kaitou X" meaning Phantom Thief X. The X is pronounced as "Sai" in both the anime and the manga, which is why he is more commonly known as Sai.

This is the second image I've come accross with "Kyo is Theology" at the bottom of the image. I think it may well be the same cosplayer as Superbia Squalo. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Thanks to anon for linking me to Unlimystic's Deviant Art!

4 comments:

  1. yes it is the same cosplayer who did squalo.

    http://unlimystic.deviantart.com

    the person recently changed the watermark/URL on the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my freaking gosh that's awesome! Love that cosplay costume! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, and I especially love X, so thank you so much for featuring this!
    I love kyoistheology a lot too, although his deviantart and blogs have all been wiped now :( And it was so hard to find a good male cosplayer, too. And it was really hard to find a cosplay of X at all, so this was like heaven to me~
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Sai is one of my favorite characters of MTNN! Thank you for featuring this. Thank you cosplayer!

    ReplyDelete