27 May 2016

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: Miyazono Kaori and Arima Kosei

shigatsu wa kimi no uso / your lie in april cosplay - miyazono kaori by ritsu and arima kosei by mikado

雨上がりの虹も 凛と咲いた花も 色づき溢れ出す
A rainbow after rain, and a flower that bloomed with the cold, are abundantly changing colors.
茜色の空 仰ぐ君に あの日 恋に落ちた
That day, I fell in love with you who looked up at the blazing red sky

瞬間のドラマチックフィルムの中の1コマも
That one instant in a scene of the dramatic film
消えないよ 心に刻むから
Won’t disappear, because it's etched into my heart

君だよ 君なんだよ 教えてくれた
It’s you, you who taught me.
暗闇も光るなら 星空になる
If the darkness shines too, then it’ll become a night of stars.
悲しみを笑顔に もう隠さないで
Don’t hide your sadness behind a laughing face anymore
煌めくどんな星も 君を照らすから
Because all the twinkling stars will shine on you


Another amazing cosplay by Mikado as Kosei along with Ritsu as Kaori! I heard a lot of good things about this series, and I’ve been seeing lots of fan art from it too! Maybe it’s about time I check this series out. Thanks to Kathy for sharing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment